Breaking News

Movie Review

Bigg Boss

Actress Biography

News

Sunday, 14 December 2014

3 Idiots Aamir no newcomer wanted to Hirani


Director Rajkumar Hirani said the film "PK" in their minds and did not think anyone except Aamir. While his blockbuster '3 Idiot' Aamir Khan was the first choice.

He said the movie 'PK' Aamir in my mind except for the actor did not care. I was excited about the film so much that I Aamir basic idea of ​​the film '3 Idiot "was heard during the shooting. Hirani said, '3 Idiot' Aamir was not my first choice, but the 'PK' Aamir was the first and last choice. "Rajkumar Hirani said 'I' 3 Idiot 'wanted to work with new actors, even as I also had to find three people. 

They were all good but the pair of solo acting was not solidified. Then Aamir called me and said I could play this role, and then I turned to the selected actors. " Let me tell you, Rajkumar Hirani's upcoming film 'PK' is released on December 19. The film including Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput, are starring Sanjay Dutt and Boman Irani. Viewer forward to this movie are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates