Prisoners. They hardly are the most lazy day on Friday about them and feel to worry in national TV appearances. So, this week only themselves, while leaving; Big boss, they just completely laid back when he gave homework that were killing time after realizing. Members of big boss House anthem ' was asked to compose, where the composer was to be led by Gautama. To create an anthem they also in fact, some was offered its original tune musical instruments and to rhythem. We would like to have your own example how a Gautam anthem Gauti love, love!
Ali and suggestions helped with Puneet Gautam. They have everyone's name and anthem Salman for the name that is the most important thing. But I secretly Gautam also last in order to help saw in the video. Oh wow! I'm very excited to see it comes out as I have a final presentation to the audience. But Gautam housemates would create? Ah! Not too sure, I hear them bitching about it. Gautam only Salman Khan will be excited about the reactions. He liked that song?

No comments:
Post a Comment